Marcellin College is an inclusive faith learning community where Jesus is known and loved, ensuring each boy is in a safe and nurturing environment, and the dignity of all is respected. The College is committed to developing in our students the skills to be confident and creative learners in the world in which they live in for today and tomorrow.
About the role
The Executive Assistant works as part of a team assisting the smooth and efficient administration of the College, providing support to the following members of the Executive Team: Deputy Principal, Assistant Principal (Mission), Assistant Principal (Staff & Strategy) and Business Manager.
- Administrative support including management of calendars for Executive team
- Act as minute secretary for required College meetings and committees
- Organise required College functions and events
- Maintain relevant confidential student records
- Support the Staff Professional Learning process and database
- College projects as required
Flexibility, initiative and collegiality are intrinsic to this role.
The incumbent is expected to support the vision and goals of the College as a learning community and to commit to ongoing professional development and learning.
Please refer to the position description for selection criteria and further details.
Child Safety Compliance
All applicants are required to:
- Provide proof of Identification
- Complete a Child Safety Declaration
- Complete online Child Protection training
- Provide or agree to undertake a police check (National Police Certificate)
- Provide evidence of a current Working With Children Check
Applications close 9.00am, Monday 24 February 2020.
Early applications are encouraged.
All applications must contain a resume, a cover letter which includes a statement addressing the selection criteria and a completed online application form.
Please contact Human Resources, on +61 3 9851 1589 if you require further information.
All staff members at Marcellin are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
Marcellin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.